Mount Hawthorn Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Perth area, there are 21 low-priced motels among the more than 1250 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Mount Hawthorn has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include SCITECH Discovery Centre, Hyde Park, and Kings Park War Memorial.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motels often include free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
Country Comfort Perth
- Located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Mount Hawthorn
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
Flag Motor Lodge
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Mount Hawthorn is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Mount Hawthorn
- Central Mount Hawthorn is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Mount Hawthorn
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Mount Hawthorn
Here are favorite places in and around Mount Hawthorn:
- SCITECH Discovery Centre
- Hyde Park
- Kings Park War Memorial
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Elizabeth Quay
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- City Beach
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Perth Zoo
- Adventure World
- Aquarium of Western Australia
Best Time to Visit Mount Hawthorn
Figure out the ideal time to visit Mount Hawthorn by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 58° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 29.92 inches in a year
How to Get to Mount Hawthorn and Around the Area
Mount Hawthorn Transportation
|Perth, WA (PER) ||Airport ||7.4 mi (11.9 km) |