Visiting Mount Johns
Visitors to Mount Johns are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, casinos, and local tours.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alice Springs
- The closest major airport is in Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Johns
Places to visit in the larger region include Frontier Camel Farm, Alice Springs Golf Club, and Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Adelaide House and Todd Mall.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alice in the Territory - This 3.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Mount Johns
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Mount Johns each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 43°F