Only if you are right on $
Posted Nov 14, 2016
Did not feel safe here.
Had to carry the pots, pans, utensils & dishes to my room if I wanted to use them. They came in plastic containers.
Drawers were completely damaged & chipped. Bed was very hard.
Radio did not work
TV channels came in horrible.
No channel list.
Very hard to open door.
Requested a non smoking room and got a smoking and the front desk stated it was non smoking but it smelt like smoke then the following day there was an odor of skunk in the room (not outside just in the room).
Found previous customers items under the bed when storing my stuff.
No iron or blow dryer in room