Not worth the rate
Posted Jun 13, 2016 on Hotels
Upon arriving, the check in was speedy. The initial take on the room was not that bad. When I started looking around, I noticed the fridge was plugged in through and extension cord, the microwave unplugged because plugged in it would stay on, the carpet around the wall was falling off, the easy access plugs were so warped that both my cell phone and laptop charger fell out, and though booked for three people, only one towel was in the room. More disturbingly, the wall in the bathroom had spots of what appeared to be mold. The only good thing about this hotel is that Applebee's is just a few steps away. I would never stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.