Find Hotels in Mount Lemmon, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Visiting Mount Lemmon
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Lemmon has to offer including the mountain views and ski areas. A top sight in the area is Arizona Stadium.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Lemmon
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Lemmon
The picturesque setting of Coronado National Forest and Sabino Canyon exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt Lemmon Ski Valley and Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter Observatory.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mount Lemmon, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 137 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Mt. Lemmon Hideaway Retreat is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from central Mount Lemmon. This 3-star resort in Casas Adobes features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Large Family Oriented Cabin, Built for Easy Living and People who Love to Cook is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Mount Lemmon. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Tucson can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Gorgeous Mountain Home #2 is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the center of Mount Lemmon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tucson can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Arizona Stadium, 17.9 mi/28.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mount Lemmon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Mount Lemmon gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mount Lemmon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mount Lemmon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mount Lemmon?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Mt Lemmon Ski Valley?
What about the best place to stay near Coronado National Forest?
What are some hotels with pools in Mount Lemmon?
Recent reviews of Mount Lemmon hotels
More trip options
- Mount Lemmon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mount Lemmon Airports
- Hotels in Mount Lemmon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mount Lemmon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mount Lemmon
- More Hotel Options in Mount Lemmon
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near Mount Lemmon, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends