Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront lodge with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated on a river, this lodge is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Jessica the Hippo. Khamai Reptile Centre and Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre are also within 20 mi (32 km).
This lodge features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, spa services, and conference space are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer private yards and in-room massages. Stovetops, coffee makers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Hoedspruit lodge also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR R50.00 per stay )
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Blyde River Wilderness Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 240.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 165.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR R50.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR R50.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 240.00 per night
- Blyde River Wilderness
- Blyde River Wilderness Hoedspruit
- Blyde River Wilderness Lodge
- Blyde River Wilderness Lodge Hoedspruit
- Blyde Wilderness Lodge
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.