Visiting Mpumalanga - Limpopo
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Mpumalanga - Limpopo, and visitors give high marks for the safari tours and shopping. Top sights in the city include Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, and Welgevonden Game Reserve.
- There are 1070 hotels and other accommodations in Mpumalanga - Limpopo
- The closest major airport is in Polokwane (PTG-Polokwane Intl.), 51.6 mi (83.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mpumalanga - Limpopo
Cultural venues in the city include Masorini Archaeological Site, Bakone Malapa Northern Sotho Open-Air Museum, and Lydenburg Museum. Families come for attractions such as Echo Caves, Jessica the Hippo, and Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. The city is notable for landmarks like God's Window, Graskop Gorge Lift Company, and Tzaneen Dam Nature Reserve.
In Mpumalanga - Limpopo, you'll be able to select from 1070 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kambaku River Lodge - This 5-star lodge features a winery, 3 outdoor pools, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Klaserie Sands River Camp - Our customers love the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this lodge. With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kapama Buffalo Camp - This 5-star lodge features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Mpumalanga - Limpopo include Blyde River Canyon, Welgevonden Game Reserve, and Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
Dressing for Mpumalanga - Limpopo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.16 inches of rain falls on Mpumalanga - Limpopo each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F