Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was a bit alarmed as the hotel is small, had a bit of work going on, and lacked an elevator. However the staff was excellent, my kids loved the pool and the continental breakfast was terrific. A mysterious fire alarm around 7am was a bit of a nuisance as the alarms kept going for an hour or more ...
We loved this hotel. We were originally booked in a bunk bed room because it was inexpensive, but I later found out that room had a shared bathroom. That didn't work for me, so we upgraded to a queen size room at our expense. The room was smallish, but very comfortable. There is no AC, but we were ...
Great girls getaway camping trip. Had a blast in our Rustic little cabin.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Mt. Hood hotel! Choosing the ideal temporary home during your Mt. Hood - Columbia River Gorge adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mt. Hood. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Mt. Hood hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- Mt. Hood - Columbia River Gorge is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Mt. Hood has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Mt. Hood - Columbia River Gorge has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Mt. Hood is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 139% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?