Visiting Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
Visitors can enjoy all that Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig has to offer including the ski areas and monuments. In Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
Notable city landmarks like Karbachalm Cable Car and Saint Sebastian Church might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Huetten Ski Lift and Blue Tomato Kings Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bike & Snow Gasthof Lederer is located in the heart of Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig. This 3-star pension in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Das Grünholz Aparthotel is located in central Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig. This 3-star aparthotel in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Haus Elisabeth is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F