Figuring out what attractions to visit while on vacation is always tricky, but Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow is one place you'll be glad you put on your list.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to travel 160 miles away from the nation's capital, New Delhi, and into a place called Haldwani.
Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow is just 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of the 3 hotels in the area. Look into the Te Aroha Dhanachuli and Seclude Ramgarh.
Other Places to Visit near Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow
Make sure you reserve time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow:
- Naukuchiatal Lake is the ideal place to get away from the bustle of everyday life. Cast aside your shoes, feel the ground under your feet and delight in the outdoors at this renowned relaxation spot.
- Time spent at Khagmara Temple will provide you with a broader understanding of the area's culture.
- Does your family like museum exhibits? Then arrange to visit Gobind Vallabh Pant Museum for an engaging adventure.
- If you want a quiet place to escape, Ghorakhal Temple boasts a peaceful atmosphere.
- Gaula River is always impressive on a fine summer day. Even when the weather is not ideal, it offers a quiet and contemplative zone that is appreciated by the locals.