Clean but problems
Posted Aug 6, 2016
1. Deadbolt didn't work (the other 2 locks did). We checked in at midnight so after we were in the room we didn't want to move. I called it in but when the maintenance man was knocking at our door at 9am I wished I hadn't.
2. There are no signs telling you where anything is, including the elevator and room numbers.
3. They give you a list of radio stations but you have to find the TV stations on your own.
4. The florescent lights make a humming sound.
5. The breakfast is a joke.
6. There are no signs telling you how to get to the motel once you're off the highway. (take the well hidden street behind the Citgo then take the first left for a block or 2 to the well hidden driveway that looks like it goes nowhere and thats it.