- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Nehru Centre
- 3 min drive
- Global Pagoda
- 3 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the business district, ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai is in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Tikuji-ni-Wadi and Jijamata Udyaan.
- Nehru Centre - 3 min drive
- Global Pagoda - 3 min drive
- Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone - 4 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate - 4 min drive
- Phoenix Market City Mall - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 19 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 2 min drive
- The Peshwa Pavilion – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Peshawri – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Dum Pukht – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Dakshin Coastal – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pan Asian – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2560.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1720 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Itc Maratha
- Itc Maratha Hotel
- Itc Maratha Hotel Mumbai
- ITC Maratha Mumbai Luxury Collection Mumbai
- Itc Mumbai
- Itc Mumbai Maratha
- Maratha Itc Mumbai
- Maratha Mumbai
- Mumbai Itc
- Mumbai Itc Maratha
- Grand Maratha
- Itc Grand Maratha
- Itc Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
- Itc Maratha, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- ITC Maratha Mumbai Hotel
- ITC Maratha Luxury Collection
- ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai Hotel
- ITC Maratha Mumbai, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai Mumbai
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good food. Rooms or at least my room did not feel like a 5 star hotel.