Decent, but not worth the full price
Posted Feb 2, 2015
We booked a double bed room with breakfast and free wifi at a 50% discount on Expedia for two nights; that's the only reason why I'm not that unhappy with the hotel. We stayed in a corner room # 403.
1. Good food if you make it early during the specified food timings.
2. Decent and clean room
3. Decent, quick and polite reception and service.
1. I'd rate the beds below average. Their 'double bed room' is 2 literally two twin sized beds kept together side by side. Us being a couple, it was the worst possible thing. On top of that, the quality of the beds was so terrible we could feel the springs below; it was very uncomfortable. We requested a change of room, and they said ALL their rooms are like that, no options in that regard.
2. They claim to have hot water, but the water is really NOT AT ALL hot or even lukewarm. The water feels to be at a BEARABLY COLD temperature.
3. They claim to have free wifi, but I wasn't able to connect either my laptop or my mobile to it. I called, they tried helping but it didn't work out. I don't think the problem was on my side.
4. This con's not that bad... The location. There's hardly anything around the hotel worth seeing. Good for business stays, not so much if you're family/friends/couples.
To summarize, I'd say for 50% discount, its good. But if you're paying the full price, you'd be really unhappy and frustrated. I'd recommend this hotel only for a business purpose, not otherwise. Couples please stay away!