A rip off and total lies.. all was a FRAUD
Posted Feb 25, 2015 on Hotels
As published in Hotels.com, the hotel room, which pics were put up on the website, looked decent and acceptable. As I require wifi a lot in our business, my first choice was a hotel room that comes with free wifi and free breakfast, which seemed available in the hotel.
Unfortunately, the room I got was not as published in the website:
- the room was smelly with dirty floors from the corridor to the room.
- the floor was filthy and everything in the room was old and not refurbished or maintained.
- the toilet was filthy from the toilet bowl to toilet floor.
- toilet bowl was disgusting, toilet seat underneath was not cleaned and full of human waste.
- no toilet paper, no soap, no shampoo or conditioner.
- no hot shower, no pressure.
- only one towel provided.
- bedsheet was full of stains.
- no breakfast provided except for tea and bread.
- no wifi in the room, only on the ground floor.
The condition of the room was so intolerable that I could not sleep at night and had no choice but to check out the very next morning.
I have been traveling a lot and have booked many hotels around the world but never we felt this cheated this way.
The whole info on the hotel page was a rip off and total lies! From the 2.5 Star rating to the pictures to the free stuff available, all was a FRAUD.