Posted Sep 5, 2016
I STAYED IN THIS HOTEL ON 30TH AUGUST 2016,ROOM NO:335.Worst experience i ever had in MUMBAI STAY.KOHINOOR CONTINENTAL IS FAR BETTER.LET ME SHARE MY HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE
- COCKROACH REPELLER SMELL in rooms
- AC not working( Some maintainance going on)
- PATHETIC overcharged FOOD,
- NO AC in the place where we self serve our FOOD.
- Swimming Pool is just OK,Poor maintainace of the LEVEL just above the POOL.
- Very Small rooms for that price
- You call the reception and they never pick.
- Girl sitting on the right side of reception deck has sever Attitude issues.
- Aged HOTEL , Walls are moist.
- NO TOWEL in GYM.(a BIG GYM)