Visitors can enjoy all that Mundakayam has to offer including its parks. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mundakayam
A favorite place to visit in the city is Periyar National Park. Additionally, you'll find Parunthumpara Hill Lookout and Sabarimala Temple in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Mundakayam, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 17 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Niraamaya Cardamom Club is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from central Mundakayam. This 4.5-star hotel in Pirmed features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Mountain Courtyard Thekady is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Mundakayam. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pirmed can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Treebo Adrak Summer Sand Hill Resort is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the center of Mundakayam. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pirmed can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Mundakayam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Mundakayam gets about 112.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F