Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Munich hotel in Isarvorstadt, near Marienplatz
Popular property highlights
Located in Isarvorstadt, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of State Theater on the Gartnerplatz, Sendlinger Tor, and Jewish Museum Munich. Asamkirche and Deutsches Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 141 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find free minibar items, room service, and coffee makers.
Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2000
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Shanes Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Hotel
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Hotel Munich
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Munich
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.