Get an overview of this hotelLeading city hotel opposite Munich Central Station
Popular property highlights
Central Station landmark
Popular with both business and leisure travelers for its convenient location, the rich in tradition Eden Hotel Wolff sits opposite the train station. Guests can also visit Viktualienmarkt outdoor market, Marienplatz, or raise a glass at Hofbräuhaus beer hall; both are a 20-minute walk away in the Old Town.
Bavarian fare and flair
Generous helpings of Bavarian and American breakfast foods are served each morning in a dining room with local pine-wood paneling. Free Internet in this 1890 built hotel helps guests catch up on email before heading for a workout in the fitness room - all free of charge.
The Eden Hotel Wolff was built in 1890 and features individually furnished and designed guestrooms, styled in neutral shades with splashes of contemporary colors. All are air-conditioned and have modern comforts including flat-screen TVs, pay movies, minibars, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Eden Hotel Wolff
Eden Hotel Wolff features a wellness area, a solarium and a fitness center connected to a rooftop terrace. The hotel offers a restaurant serving specialties from the Bavarian and Alpine cuisine. A bar/lounge is on-site where guests can unwind with a drink. WiFi is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this first class property consist of limo/town car service and 8 meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5952 sq feet (553 sq meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Babysitting or childcare can be arranged for a surcharge.
Easy access for connections to public transportation can be made, and for a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request), and a train station pick-up service. Parking is available on-site for a surcharge.
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms 8
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 5952
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1890
- Conference space size (meters) - 553
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi (limited) device count
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Down comforter
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Eden Hotel Wolff has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 44.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 44.00 per night
- Eden Hotel Wolff
- Eden Hotel Wolff Munich
- Eden Wolff
- Eden Wolff Hotel
- Eden Wolff Munich
- Hotel Eden Wolff
- Hotel Wolff
- Wolff Eden
- Wolff Hotel
- Eden Hotel Munich
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit.