Book your room at Hilton Munich City
Get an overview of this hotelModern central hotel close to Marienplatz
A walk to the Gasteig
Hilton Munich City is 5 minutes by train from Marienplatz and the Neue Rathaus. It’s a 7-minute stroll to the Deutsches Museum and just 2 minutes to the Gasteig, where the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra performs. For clubbers, it’s 15 minutes by S-Bahn to Kultfabrik, Munich’s nightlife complex.
Bavarian food and beer
Classic Bavarian cuisine is served in the 2 restaurants, while coffee and cake is on the menu at the Italian café. After working out in the 24-hour fitness room, guests can relax with a locally brewed beer in the Metropolis Bar. The hotel also offers a business center and meeting rooms.
Bright, spacious rooms
Light-filled, spacious rooms are decorated in neutral tones and offer garden or city views. WiFi helps guests stay connected, and travelers with a laptop can take advantage of the large desk and ergonomic chair. All guestrooms also come with a flat-screen TV and minibar.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Munich CityRosenheimer Strasse 15 Munich BY 81667
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with free wireless Internet access. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 480
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €10.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Pillow menu
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lowenschanke - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Zum Gasteig - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Caffe Cino - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65,00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of EUR 40 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Pet deposit: EUR 40 per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65,00 per stay
- Hilton Hotel Munich City
- Hilton Munich City
- Munich City Hilton
- Hilton Munich City Hotel Munich
- Munich Hilton
- Hilton Munich City Hotel
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room