Get an overview of this hotelMunich property near Englischer Garten
Popular property highlights
This modern hotel is in a green and central location next to the English Garden, and close to Munich's famous beer gardens and the lively Schwabing district.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the health club and relaxation area with its pool, steamroom, gym, and sauna. Pool hours are 7 AM-7 PM daily.
Bright and spacious guestrooms have balconies with views of the city and the Alps, electric kettles, flat-panel satellite TVs, wireless Internet (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Munich Park
The Hilton Munich Park features 484 guest rooms spanning 15 floors. Guests can stroll around in the English Garden, and pamper themselves with reviving treatments in the Fitness & Beauty area. The health club offers gym equipment, a sauna, and a heated indoor pool. The rooftop terrace offers views of the city and the Alps. Guests visiting on business can stay connected via wireless Internet access (surcharge) in the public areas, and make use of fax, copying, printing, video-conferencing and secretarial services. The hotel houses 21 conference rooms which can host meetings of up to 1,600 people, and includes a roof terrace. The concierge is able to obtain tickets for theater performances, concerts and sporting events, organize city tours, and assist with travel arrangements.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 21
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 484
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10.00 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
People's Lounge - Relaxed, informal café serving a variety of fine coffees, teas and pastries from the patisserie for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast buffet served daily (surcharge).
Tivoli Restaurant - High-ceilinged restaurant offering views over the River Eisbach, serving international or traditional Bavarian dishes, hearty buffet breakfasts, and fresh bread baked on site. Every Sunday the popular "Brunch in the Sky" is served at the Salon Marco Polo on 15th floor with breathtaking views of Munich. The restaurant has a summer terrace and a pavilion for private parties.
People's Bar - Intimate lounge bar offering a choice of 150 whiskies, tasty cocktails, and snacks. Open nightly. Smart-casual dress.
Nearby Things to Do
The world-famous Eichenried golf course is located 20 kilometres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 40 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 40.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 40.00 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 40 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.00 per stay
- Hilton Hotel Munich Park
- Hilton Munich Park
- Munich Park Hilton
- Hilton Munich Park Hotel
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Munich Hilton
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 5 can stay for free when sharing your room