Hotel Now Poorly Managed
Posted Jan 3, 2017
I have stayed at this hotel four times and it is now poorly managed:
1. Under-staffed lobby during peak registration - long waits, forgotten orders, frustrated staff bickering with each other
2. Poorly trained housekeeping staff - our room had to be changed since we were booked into a room that smelled like cigarette smoke (non-smoking hotel). Either the staff is poorly trained to bring this to attention or they are too intimidated by management to report issues like this. Not acceptable.
3. WiFi is very bad. Do not plan on getting any work done at this hotel. Internet down for hours, sign-in page routinely not available, site bumps you off the network about once an hour, need to re-sign in every 24 hours, very slow speed. This is not the year 2000. Step up your game!
4. Beds are not as comfortable as before (four years ago)
5. Card key readers do not work in every slot in the elevators. In a previous visit, we had to change the cards 4 times.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jan 12, 2017 by Erwin Verhoog, General Manager, Hotel Management
Thank you for choosing Hilton Munich Park as your hotel in Munich once again. We appreciate your loyalty as well as the time you took to share your open feedback with us via Expedia.
I regret to be informed that you were not satisfied with the experience you made during your recent stay at our hotel and I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you described in your review. Please rest assured that I will take up your feedback with my colleagues from the Front Desk and with our Housekeeping team right away in order to make sure we achieve the necessary improvements for the future. Regarding your mention of the WiFi I would like to let you know that we are currently upgrading our entire system to provide our guests with a better connection in every corner of our property.
I hope that you accept my sincere apology and it would be a pleasure for me and the whole team to get a chance to welcome you back as our guest in the near future in order to change your opinion of us for the better.
With kind regards,