Posted Oct 8, 2016
This hotel has really poor ratings, but as far as my friend's and I experience went it was everything we needed. I want to preface this review with the fact that my friends and I booked it less than a month in advance. At that point we couldn't be picky as there weren't a lot of options and everything was pretty comparable in price. This place was just somewhere for us to sleep and rest in between Oktoberfest & exploring Germany, and to that end it met our expectations.
Things to consider when booking:
* This place is OLD
- The shower door didn't close correctly without pulling it up and then in
- The elevator was broken the first few days, actually we weren't really told when it was fixed (we only used it once). Climbing the stairs wasn't an issue (and a good workout) as we had duffel bags and not large bulky luggage.
- Writing on the walls (in pen)
- No complimentary shampoo/conditioner/soap
- One of the beds was literally a mattress in the corner (we didn't need it, but assume they'd have given us sheets?)
- Towels were pretty flimsy (but they have no problem giving you extras if you ask)