Get an overview of this hotelMunich hotel in Altstadt-Lehel, walk to Marienplatz
Popular property highlights
Located in Altstadt-Lehel, this hotel is steps from Sendlinger Tor and Asamkirche. Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt are also within 10 minutes.
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 75 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Showers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel am Sendlinger Tor
Hotel am Sendlinger Tor features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel am Sendlinger Tor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.