Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern grandeur in historic city center
Popular property highlights
On shopping street
Located amid the fashionable shops of Maximilianstrasse, this former royal guest house is 500 meters from Marienplatz, the National Theater, and the English Garden.
Built in 1858, the hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in its 24-hour business center, as well as a ballroom with space for up to 600 people.
Best of old and new
The individually decorated guestrooms feature handmade furniture, minibars, robes, and slippers. Rooms have complimentary, wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
The Jahreszeiten Lobby has played witness to many interesting events throughout the hotel’s history and never fails to impress with its stained-glass dome adorned with symbols of the four seasons.
This hotel has a conference room and a ballroom with space for up to 600 people, as well as several salons and a wooden smoking lounge with hunting engravings and red armchairs. Salon Nymphenburg serves private banquets on original handmade Nymphenburg china surrounded by wall columns, vases, and figures made from Nymphenburg porcelain. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the property. The 24-hour business center provides computers with Internet access, a fax machine, VCR, and laser printer.
The health club offers a sauna, solarium, fitness equipment, and massage and body treatments. Children under 14 are welcome at the spa between 10 AM and 4 PM. The pool bar serves cocktails and bar snacks. Additionally, the property is located near a shopping district.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1858
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Schwarzreiter Tagesbar & Restaurant - Bavarian cuisine is what awaits you in the Schwarzreiter Tagesbar & Restaurant. Head Chef Anton Pozeg and his team cook easy, delicious and surprising dishes.
Jahreszeiten Bar - Delightful, tasty finger foods, the soothing sounds of piano music and a fantastic array of delicious cocktail concoctions, as well as 20 different kinds of champagne.
Jahreszeiten Lobby - Find the hotel's very own patisserie, featuring éclairs, petit gateaux and tartes, all made onsite with a modern twist. Enjoy afternoon tea daily with a choice of over 30 different teas from 3 PM – 5 PM. Indulge in freshly baked scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, as well as a variety of savory sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
Kempinski's The Spa features a spacious pool area, as well as state of the art fitness equipment, sauna, and steam bath, located on the sixth floor with breathtaking views of Munich.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 100 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per day
- Hotel München Vier Jahreszeiten
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München Munich
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten München
- Kempinski Vier Jahreszeiten
- München Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- München Kempinski Vier Jahreszeiten
- Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
- Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen Hotel
- Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München Munich
- Vier Jahreszeiten München
- Vier Jahreszeiten München Hotel
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.