I wish we chose another hotel
Posted Nov 28, 2016
We are familiar with NH Hotels, but this hotel was way below the expectations. If we go back we would choose another hotel.
1. Stuff friendly and very helpful
2. Easy walk to Residentz
3. Close to main train, subway station
1. The room had an odd smell
2. No coffee machine in the room
3. It was too hot in the room and the temp could not be adjusted too much. The air conditioning/heater was off or not functioning and the room was heater with a radiator. Even at the minimum it was too hot. And when we open the window it was too noisy.
4.The shower was outdated. The handle of the shower was broken.
5.The bed was super hard, very difficult to slip on. In contrast the pillows were too soft. I do not have problems sleeping, but I had hard time sleeping in that room.