Get an overview of this hotelDining and day spa in Bogenhausen
Beer and BMWs
Located in Munich's historical Bogenhausen neighborhood, this Westin hotel is surrounded by beer gardens and street cafes. The property is 4 km from Deutsches Museum and 7 km from the BMW museum.
The hotel has five dining venues, offering a range of internationally inspired culinary options. A full-service spa, extensive health club, indoor swimming pool, and sun deck are also located on site.
Guestrooms and suites offer city views, plasma TVs with cable channels, and WiFi. Bathrooms provide rainfall showerheads and deep-soaking bathtubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Grand Munich
The Westin Grand Munich is home to the 1,500-square-meter Arabella Spa, which features 5 treatment rooms for massages and beauty services. The spa also has an indoor relaxation pool, and a steam room. There is a 24-hour health club on site, as well as an outdoor and an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and sun deck.
5 dining options offer a wide range of culinary options including German, Pan Asian, and Spanish fare. 24-hour room service is available. Additionally, the hotel has 3822 square meters of conference space and 21 meeting rooms. The 1,000-square-meter ballroom features a stage, foyers, and balconies. The hotel is equipped to provide event catering and wedding services.
Guests of The Westin Grand Munich also have access to parking facilities, wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) concierge, and babysitting.
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 627
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 23
- Meeting rooms 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3822
- Conference space size (feet) - 41140
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( EUR 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 10 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Zen Restaurant - Features Pan-Asian cuisine prepared in a show kitchen. Offers a breakfast buffet with hot items, as well as lunch buffets and themed dinner menus.
Paulaner's Wirthaus With Biergarten - Offers classic German dishes and beers delivered by servers in Bavarian costumes in a tavern-like setting. Open for lunch and dinner.
Ducktails Bar - Serves trendy cocktails, as well as light fare from a bar menu an atmosphere accented by dark woods and leather.
Café & Grapperia - Offers snacks, including coffees and cakes, and live piano music.
Room service is available 24-hours a day.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, a health club, and 24-hour fitness facility. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the hotel's recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Arabella Spa includes 5 treatment rooms for massages, aromatherapy, and body treatments, as well as beauty services. Guests enjoy garden and courtyard views from the spa, which features an indoor relaxation pool, a sauna, and a steam room. A spa boutique is on site.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 20 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 15 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- Munich Grand Westin
- Westin Grand Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich Grand
- Westin Munich Grand
- Westin Grand Munich Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.