Top Hotels Near Municipal Theater Cesky Krumlov in Cesky Krumlov
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Municipal Theater Cesky Krumlov
Top Hotels Close to Municipal Theater Cesky Krumlov
You could be seeing lower prices
Town Theatre Hotel Guide
Travel stories can be found in many different packages. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Town Theatre.
It's in Cesky Krumlov, 75 miles outside of the state capital, Sankt Polten.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Town Theatre has approximately 43 hotels. The Hotel Ruze is 1 mile from Town Theatre. Additional well-known options include the Hotel Grand, 1 mile away, and the Hotel Dvorak, 1 mile away.
Whether you're on the hunt for somewhere to stay for a while or you simply just want a place to rest your head for the night, there are some good lower-priced options close by. Why not stroll over to the Pension Marie, which is 1 mile away, or the Pension TIFFANY, which is 1 mile away?
If you want to indulge yourself, think about booking one of the nearby luxury hotels. Top-class amenities are waiting for you at the Hotel The Old Inn and the Hotel Zlaty Andel. These establishments are a short distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's simply nothing like hearty food after a day spent sightseeing. Restaurant Kavalírka (Tichá 56, Český Krumlov) is only 0.4 miles from Town Theatre. After, you can let the bubbling elixirs flow at nonstop bar (Nové Spolí 85).
Other Places to Visit near Town TheatreOf course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Town Theatre:
- Top off one day of your stay with a relaxing dinner at Former Fink Cafe, a local restaurant that is especially popular with tourists.
- If you're after a tranquil place for some reflection, organize a visit to Chapel on the Mountain of the Cross.
- Whether you want to reflect in peace or learn about the story behind the building, St. Martin Chapel is an interesting place to explore.
- There are many stories and events that helped shape this region into what we see today. Take a look at the impressive collection at Museum Fotoatelier Seidel to learn about this past.
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's most pressing questions, you might be able to reflect on them at Church of St. Vitus, one of the most well-known churches in the region.