Munising Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Munising with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Munising hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- The Beach Inn Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's property condition and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Superior Motel & Suites. This motel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Munising-Lakeview. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Munising
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Munising is 38.45 inches
Exploring Munising with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets and hiking trails, Munising has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Hiawatha National Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Wagner Falls and Tannery Falls.