Find Hotels in Munras Avenue, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Visiting Munras Avenue
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Munras Avenue, and visitors give high marks for the must-see aquarium, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its gardens, beaches, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, and Dennis the Menace Park.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Munras Avenue
- The closest major airport is in Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Munras Avenue
The city's gardens and beaches provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Don Dahvee Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Del Monte Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Fisherman's Wharf and Monterey Bay Aquarium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Munras Avenue. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Abrego - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Villa Franca Inn - Our customers like the central location and quiet rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Best Western Plus Monterey Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Dennis the Menace Park, 0.9 mi/1.4 km from the city center, and Maritime Museum, which is 1 mi/1.6 km away.
Dressing for Munras Avenue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Munras Avenue is 20.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Munras Avenue?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Munras Avenue, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Munras Avenue?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Munras Avenue?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Munras Avenue?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Munras Avenue?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Munras Avenue?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Del Monte Shopping Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Don Dahvee Park?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Munras Avenue?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Munras Avenue?
Recent reviews of Munras Avenue hotels
More trip options
- Munras Avenue Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Munras Avenue Airports
- Hotels in Munras Avenue Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Munras Avenue Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Munras Avenue
- More Hotel Options in Munras Avenue
- More Popular Hotels in Monterey
- Other Hotels near Munras Avenue, Monterey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends