Travelers to Muntelier will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bundeshaus, Bern Art Museum, and Clock Tower.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Muntelier
- The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muntelier
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lac de Morat. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bundeshaus and Bern Art Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bad Muntelier am See - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Clock Tower, 14.9 mi/24 km from the city center, and Bern Historical Museum, which is 15 mi (24.1 km) away.
Dressing for Muntelier
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Muntelier each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F