Not what I was expecting.
Posted Jan 22, 2016
Where as the check in clerk was alright, the rest of the hotel was awful. My room smelled like incense, there were multiple cigarette burns on the comforter. The heater only blew cold air, despite it being 20 degrees outside.. There was mold in several places in the bathroom. There were cigarette burns on the tub and toilet. I found multiple pubic hairs in the shower. I also found dust all over the outlets, none of which would actually hold a plug. I actually had to buy a bottle of bleach to be able to use the shower which had two settings: ice cold or scalding hot. Trying to call the front desk to ask for another room resulted in either not being answered or being put on hold with no one answering again. Despite being told the hotel was nonsmoking, my room reeked of smoke as well as having multiple burns. In room coffee maker had a layer of dried on, hardened coffee. No elevator, so I had to climb a flight of stairs with my suitcase and laptop, and for someone who's physically disabled, this was extremely hard and painful to do.
I'd of been more comfortable sleeping in my car.