Top Hotels Near Murphy African American Museum in Tuscaloosa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Murphy African American Museum
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 6, 2020
Murphy African American Museum Hotel Guide
Murphy African American Museum is a good spot to visit.
While you might not be familiar with Tuscaloosa, the destination it resides in, you'll probably be aware of the state capital, Montgomery, 95 miles away.
You should be able to choose a hotel to suit your preferences. There are 4 nearby. The Bama Bed & Breakfast Campus and Embassy Suites Tuscaloosa Alabama Downtown are reasonable choices and they are within 2 miles of Murphy African American Museum.
Smart and savvy travelers will be pleasantly surprised by the modest rates found at the Hotel Indigo Tuscaloosa Downtown. It is positioned only 0.7 miles away.
If you roam around the streets near Murphy African American Museum, you will soon stumble upon Dunkin' Donuts. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. When hunger strikes, have a full meal at Hardee's. This dining establishment is also not far away. Want to end the night with a few beers? You won't have to look too far to come across R&R Cigars.
Other Places to Visit near Murphy African American MuseumAll done? Think again. In the vicinity of Murphy African American Museum, there is plenty more to do:
- Be entertained at the Sips n Strokes by the diverse range of art exhibitions and live shows, and if you are feeling inspired, join in on one of their art courses.
- Enjoy the atmosphere and bag a few bargains at R&R Cigars, an iconic store in the area.
- Tuscaloosa Amphitheater has its own influence on the music scene here and may just be the place for you on the weekend.
- University of Alabama is an age-old place of learning, and over the years its pupils have helped build this nation into what it is today.
- It's impossible not to appreciate the structural design of Denny Chimes, a well-known historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
The rail stop closest to Murphy African American Museum is Tuscaloosa, and you’ll be glad to know it's within an easy walk.