Visitors to Murphys are sure to enjoy the wineries, shopping, and ski areas. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Calaveras Big Trees State Park. In Murphys, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murphys
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ironstone Amphitheatre. Additionally, you'll find Calaveras Big Trees State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Murphys. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Victoria Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Murphys Suites - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Murphys Inn Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Murphys
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 29.53 inches of rain falls on Murphys each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F