Visitors to Murrieta are sure to enjoy the shopping, sporting events, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, cathedral, and monuments.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Murrieta
Places to visit in the larger region include Promenade, Old Town Temecula Community Theater, and Lake Elsinore Diamond Stadium. Additionally, you'll find City of Canyon Lake City Hall and Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Murrieta. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Temecula Murrieta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Murrieta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.39 inches of rain falls on Murrieta each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F