Find Hotels in Musanze
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2018
Visitors to Musanze are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Musanze, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Musanze
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cathedral of Ruhengeri and Shyira Diocese Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Volcanoes National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Musanze, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gorillas Volcanoes Hotel is located in the heart of Musanze. This 3-star hotel in Musanze features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Fatima Hotel is located in central Musanze. This 3-star hotel in Musanze features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Bishop's House Rwanda - All Inclusive is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. This property in Musanze features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Musanze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Musanze gets about 2.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 53°F