Picture yourself ambling through the roads during your upcoming day off, looking up at the architecture or the exquisite settings everywhere around you. But there is one feature you're especially counting on: Musee Lumiere. The moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Musee Lumiere Hotel
Hotels near Musee Lumiere
There's clearly a reason why hordes of sightseers decide to go to Musee Lumiere all year around.
You'll find it in Lyon, a delightful city that's definitely worth spending time in.
Musee Lumiere has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 49 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon is 1 mile away. Also, the Mercure Lyon Centre Saxe Lafayette and the Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre Brotteaux are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having a number of budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu and the Novotel Lyon Centre Part Dieu are popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, there's a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your overall experience at the Ôtelia, (0.8 miles away), or the Campanile Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu, (1 mile away).
Tourists exploring Musee Lumiere often delight in robust coffees and sweet pastries at Kaffee Berlin, only a convenient wander away. If you need something a bit more substantial, check out the specials at Hotel Mercure Lyon Lumiere Monplaisir, another establishment that's not far away. And finally, order a glass of wine and talk to some of the locals while you kick back at Ninkasi Sans Souci.
Make certain you put aside time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Musee Lumiere:
- Allow your mind to wander back to your college days as you wander the well-known campus of Jean Moulin University.
- The entertaining plays and other productions featured at Maison de la Danse are interesting representations of the local culture.
- Investigate the schedule of events and enjoy a little culture at Theatre du Guignol de Lyon. It hosts numerous stage plays suited to most interests and tastes.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a workout at Part Dieu Mall, one of the region's finest places to spoil yourself.
- Are you uneasy with heights? Don't worry, you can keep your feet on the ground and gaze up at the modern-marvel that is Oxygen Tower.
The convenient proximity of Gare de Lyon Part-Dieu to Musee Lumiere makes metro transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Rooms in 8th Arrondissement here on Expedia offer all the things you require, so you will surely have lodging near Musee Lumiere that you'll fall in love with. 8th Arrondissement had more than a few newcomers last year, so get hunting. You'll set off confidently when booking time arrives, too: many newcomers would suggest their 8th Arrondissement hotel to an acquaintance. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret pointers you need.
- Rooms in 8th Arrondissement lodging are presentable, neat, and primed to welcome you.
- In search of spaces that are snug plus clean and fresh? You're in the correct place.
- As you might hope near such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging close to Musee Lumiere is grand.
As you can see, it's clear why 8th Arrondissement holidays had additional visitors in the past year than the year before that. We see your number one spot in your future with Expedia's vast list of hotels near Musee Lumiere.
Learn About 8th Arrondissement
Once Musee Lumiere is crossed off your agenda, there are still further things to do in 8th Arrondissement.
- 8th Arrondissement is currently starting to find its place after having been only for those in on the secret.
- 8th Arrondissement also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized treatment after some time spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Discover a shop to look for necessities and dine on an enticing dish of its most famous ingredients.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and say hi to some awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to 8th Arrondissement is always a good plan, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Musee Lumiere from Expedia. Book today!