Museo Hualpen is a great piece of local culture.
If you've not heard of Concepcion, the place where it resides, you might be familiar with the capital city, Santiago, from which it is 270 miles.
There are roughly 5 choices for hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Museo Hualpen. The Sonesta Hotel Concepcion and Radisson Petra Concepcion are a few good choices.
Other Places to Visit near Museo Hualpen
Museo Hualpen is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Sit on the soft, green grass and watch as the world goes by, run around with the young ones and casually gaze at the beauty of nature at Parque Pedro del Rio Zanartu.
- Take a risk and pay a visit to Casino Marina del Sol which is home to a heart-racing collection of games, from traditional baccarat and craps to state-of-the-art slot machines.
- Parque Ecuador is a wonderful place for the whole group. Pack a simple picnic and admire the slender trees and green grass.
- You'll want to visit one of the oldest churches in the area, Catedral de la Santisima Concepcion.
- Embrace the distractions from the daily grind at Plaza de la Independencia. This is a historic public square where locals from the neighborhood have fed the birds and struck up conversations for many generations.