When you think of a new city, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the lovely landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Museo Regional Magallanes is one draw you have been anticipating most of all. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Close to Museo Regional Magallanes
Hotels near Museo Regional Magallanes
Expand your travel horizons at Museo Regional Magallanes, a taste of the local culture.
Going there is part of the fun, as it's located 1350 miles from the nation's capital, Santiago, in Punta Arenas.
Choose from as many as 21 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Museo Regional Magallanes. The Hotel Cabo De Hornos is located just 0.1 miles from Museo Regional Magallanes. More popular options are the Dreams Punta Arenas, 0.2 miles away, and the Diego De Almagro Punta Arenas, 0.4 miles away.
Looking for a place to stay which won't leave you empty handed? Luckily, there are loads of budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Rey Don Felipe, 0.2 miles away, or the Best Western Hotel Finis Terrae, at a distance of 0.2 miles, might just suit your needs.
There's numerous upmarket accommodation options in the immediate area. Just two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Hotel Jose Nogueira and the Hostal Ainil, which are situated 0.08 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Kiosco Roca (Presidente Julio A.Roca 875, Punta Arenas), a frequently visited coffee shop, is 0.1 miles from Museo Regional Magallanes.
Museo Regional Magallanes is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Palacio Sara Braun cannot be missed if you're touring the most important landmarks in the area. This impressive residence is famous for its architecture as well as its decorum and history.
- Take in the atmosphere at Plaza Munoz Gamero, a historic market space that's popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Climb on board at Museo Naval y Maritimo to experience an adventure into this region's maritime history.
- An unmistakable building, Santuario Maria Auxiliadora is an iconic part of the landscape. This place of worship has an important role in the social and religious way of life of the region.
- Quietly stroll along the paths, cast your eye over the inscriptions on the tombstones and try to piece together a little of the area's history at Punta Arenas Cemetery.
Expedia's catalogue of Punta Arenas hotels delivers all that you want, so you're certain to find lodging near Museo Regional Magallanes you'll love. Punta Arenas had more than a few guests in the recent twelve months, so get going. Need help deciding? We have the information you need. You can do so with confidence when it comes time to reserve your room, too: new admirers of all types endorse their Punta Arenas hotel.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation around Museo Regional Magallanes will be grand as you might hope near such a magnificent landmark.
- Seeking spaces that are soothing plus fresh and tidy? We have it right here.
- "Fresh, tidy, and primed to welcome you in" is always the goal for Punta Arenas hotels.
With Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Museo Regional Magallanes, you can stay right nearby.
About Punta Arenas
There are still further activities to do in Punta Arenas with Museo Regional Magallanes checked off your timetable.
- Punta Arenas hasn't been very prevalent in the tourism guides, but it is currently starting to make itself known.
- Duck into a gallery to find a few necessities and dine on a delectable dish of the local foods.
- After a time spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes, you'll discover Punta Arenas also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Punta Arenas, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Museo Regional Magallanes. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old views and meet some astonishing photo opportunities!