Set aside an afternoon and pay a visit to Museum Huta Bolon Simanindo.
To get there, you'll need to travel 820 miles away from the national capital, Jakarta, and into an area called Samosir.
We know of a minimum of 3 hotels that will put you only 6 miles from Museum Huta Bolon Simanindo. The Pandu Lakeside Hotel Parapat - Toba Lake and Pandu Lakeside Hotel Tuktuk are some of your best possibilities here.
Other Places to Visit near Museum Huta Bolon Simanindo
After you're done with Museum Huta Bolon Simanindo, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- As a structure where the area's community members come to remember the past, Tomb of the Sidabutar Kings is an one-of-a-kind experience.
- Read up on the tale of King Siallagan's Stone Chair, a historic site that's popular to visit.
- With its massive cranes and forklifts, Parapat Wharf is regularly buzzing with industry.
- To comprehend as much as you can about the burial practices that were respected in this region long ago, go and see King Sidabutar's Tomb.
- Among this area's popular historic attractions is Stone Chairs. Ensure that you include it on your to-do list.