Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps see yourself strolling through downtown, looking up at the buildings or the lovely settings everywhere around you. But Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. The moment has finally come to tick it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord
Hotels near Musee Du Perigord
Musee Du Perigord is a genuine slice of the region's culture.
It's in Perigueux, approximately 70 miles away from Bordeaux. If you're eager to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be the place for you.
If you like the idea of staying in the area, you'll find 4 nearby hotels. Check out the Mercure Périgueux Centre and Citotel Bristol Hotel. They're within 2 miles of Musee Du Perigord.
Without breaking the bank, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your bags and put your legs up at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. The Comfort Hotel Régina Périgueux is a handy option, found 0.7 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the ibis Périgueux Centre, which is just 0.2 miles away.
Increase your chances of sleeping soundly by reserving a room at one of the upmarket hotels, located only minutes away. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Chateau des Reynats and the Campanile Perigueux Boulazac.
If the strong coffee at Café de la Place doesn't get you ready for an afternoon at Musee Du Perigord, the appetizing treats will. This well-known coffee shop is nearby. Later on at night, book a table at one of the local restaurants. Try some new dishes and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Hotel ibis Périgueux Centre. Are you buying the next round? Keep the beverages flowing at Le Castel Peyssard.
Can't tear yourself away? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Musee Du Perigord to do in the area:
- Maison du Patissier gives your inner historian the opportunity to see inside a property of great significance.
- Perigueux Cathedral, this area's largest Catholic church, is also a meaningful cultural landmark.
- It might be rather old, but Place de la Clautre is still a bustling square where you are able to relax with a good book while enjoying the history of the area.
- Musee de l'Armee exhibits an intriguing collection of military paraphernalia. Even if you don't believe in war, you will respect the mechanics displayed in its military hardware.
- Become a better-informed visitor to this region by making a trip to Hotel de Sallegourde, a building rich with history.
Some travelers get to Musee Du Perigord by rail. It's only 0.8 miles from Gare de Périgueux to this destination.
Expedia's places to stay in Perigueux supply everything you want, so you're certain to have lodging near Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Perigueux experienced quite a few arrivals last year. You can do so with confidence once reservation time hits, too: newcomers of all types recommended their Perigueux hotel. All the advice and tricks you're looking you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Perigueux hotels are always neat, tidy, and prepared to welcome you in.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got serene rooms for everyone.
- The concierge service at lodging around Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord will be grand which is appropriate for such a magnificent monument.
Perigueux accommodation had greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's big roster of hotels near Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord, your choice site lies in your future.
Intriguing Perigueux Facts
Once you've crossed Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Perigueux.
- Perigueux has been kept secret, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- After you spend a time on its abundant action, you'll also find Perigueux is experienced when it comes to individualized service.
- Enjoy a delightful dish of the local fare and find a cute gallery to browse for necessities.
Pack your things, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Perigueux, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord from Expedia. Book today!