Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Mykonos from $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Mykonos
- Mykonos Adonis HotelChora, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (262 reviews)
- Alkistis Hotel Mykonos - Adult OnlyAgios Stefanos, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates3.9/5Very Good! (92 reviews)
- Palladium HotelPlati Yialos, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (388 reviews)
- Panormos VillagePanormos, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (106 reviews)
- Mykonos Palace Beach HotelPlatis Yialos Beach, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4/5Very Good! (120 reviews)
- Mykonos StarAgios Sostis, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (100 reviews)
- Pietra e MareKalo Livadi beach, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (128 reviews)
- Archipelagos HotelKalo Livadi, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (125 reviews)
- Rania Apartments2, Lendiou Boni Street, Petassos, MykonosGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (30 reviews)
- Mykonos Ammos HotelOrnos Beach, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (173 reviews)
Beach Condos in Mykonos
Beach Villas in Mykonos
- Mykonos Panormos VillasPanormos Bay, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (18 reviews)
- Amallini SuitesPlintri, Mykonos, Mykonos Island
The price is $183 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 245/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Senses VillasElia, MykonosGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (18 reviews)
- Seacode VillasAgia Anna Paraga - Platis Yalos, Mykonos, Mykonos Island
The price is $320 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Nikoi VillasAleomandra, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Wild View MykonosMerchia Beach, MykonosGet Rates
- Mykonos Psarrou villa for 18 persons by VillaRentalsgrPsarrou, Mykonos, MykonosGet Rates
- Villa Abalone by The Pearls CollectionTigani, Mykonos, South AegeanGet Rates
- Myconian Platinum VillasKalafatis, MykonosGet Rates4/5Very Good! (3 reviews)
- Carpe Diem Villas MykonosOrnos, MykonosGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (5 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Mykonos
Known for its beautiful beaches and amazing swimming spots, Mykonos offers a lot for the traveler looking to book a beach vacation. With 301 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this romantic destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Mykonos, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Petinos Beach Hotel - 4-star family-friendly hotel on Platis Gialos Beach. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar. Activities include boat tours. Guests love the good location and family friendliness.
Yiannaki Hotel - 4-star family-friendly hotel, 7-minute walk from Ornos Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and breakfast. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar.
Mykonos Beach Hotel - 3-star hotel on Megali Ammos Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a spa tub. Guest reviews highlight the walkable location and breakfast.
Argo Hotel - 1-star hotel on the beach. It features an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar. Guests love the beach locale and pool.
The George Hotel - 4-star hotel, 5-minute walk from Platis Gialos Beach. Our travelers recommend its breakfast and clean rooms. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar.
Planning Your Trip to Mykonos
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 80°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 46°F
- Driest months: June, May, October, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.13 inches
Sightseeing in and Around MykonosAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Paradise Beach or Super Paradise Beach. Take advantage of the area's swimming and boating, and make time for local attractions like Panagia Paraportiani and Windmills of Mykonos. You can also pay a visit to Archaeological Museum of Mykonos or Matoyianni Street for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Mykonos for its:
Getting Around Mykonos
To get to Mykonos, book a flight to Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), the closest major airport, which is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city center. You can find out about water travel options at the port.