Find Mykonos Family Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Aeolos Resort MykonosRoad Mikonou-Ano Merias, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Casa Del Mar Mykonos Seaside ResortAleomandra, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (30 reviews)
- Kensho OrnosOrnos Beach, Mykonos, CycladesGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (83 reviews)
- La Residence Mykonos Hotel SuitesKalafatis Beach, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (67 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Mykonos
- A Hotel MykonosDrakouri, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (273 reviews)
- Absolute Mykonos Suites & MoreDespotika, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (140 reviews)
- Acrogiali Beach HotelPlatys Yialos, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (387 reviews)
- Mr & Mrs White MykonosPlatys Yalos, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (114 reviews)
- Aegean Pearl VillaKanalia, MykonosGet Rates
- Aletro Cottage HousesAgia Sofia, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (50 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Apanema ResortTagoo, MykonosGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (210 reviews)
- ArtemisAG. STEFANOS, Mykonos, South AegeanGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (29 reviews)
- Despotiko HotelMykonos Town, Mykonos, Mykonos IslandGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (151 reviews)
- Terra MariaMykonos Town,18, Mykonos, MykonosGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (46 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Mykonos?
If you've been thinking about a vacation with your kids, Mykonos is a good choice. The boating, beaches, and island setting are just some of the things that make this an interesting destination for family trips. Arrange a flight into Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), which is the closest airport, or Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), which is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where to stay in Mykonos, you might want to consider one of the 268 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have positive things to say about these accommodations:
Maki's Place: Offers a children's pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the central location at this 3-star hotel.
Gorgona Hotel - Offers a children's pool, a kids' club, and free parking. Guests like the clean rooms and central location at this 2-star hotel.
A Hotel Mykonos - Features a lazy river, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. The overall comfort and breakfast options make this 3.5-star hotel popular with guests.
When Should We Visit Mykonos?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use this information to decide when to grab the kids and head to Mykonos.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 80°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 46°F
- Driest months: June, May, October, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.13 inches
What Should We See and Do in Mykonos?
While you are visiting Mykonos, you and the family might want to check out some interesting spots such as Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Matoyianni Street, and Agricultural Museum. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in the area's activities like Panagia Paraportiani, Windmills of Mykonos, and Paradise Beach.Mykonos is also known for the: