- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Mykonos No5
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Loft, Sea View (UpBeat)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Residence)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Sea View (Residence)
Suite, Sea View (Corner)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 1 Queen Bed, Sea View
Luxury Loft, Sea View
Signature Suite private pool
About this area
Mykonos No5 is located in Mykonos. Mykonos Old Port and Mykonos New Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ornos Beach and Agios Ioannis Beach.Visit our Mykonos travel guide
- Ornos Beach - 4 min drive
- Agios Ioannis Beach - 5 min drive
- Fabrica Square - 6 min drive
- Windmills of Mykonos - 6 min drive
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani - 7 min drive
- Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National) - 7 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 10 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service