- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of San Marco Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Loft Suite Maisonette Sea View
Honeymoon Junior Suite Sea View
About this area
San Marco Hotel is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. Mykonos New Port and Mykonos Old Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Agios Stefanos Beach and Ornos Beach. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Agios Stefanos Beach - 17 min walk
- Mykonos Lighthouse (Armenistis) - 4 min drive
- Tourlos Beach - 4 min drive
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos - 5 min drive
- Mykonos New Port - 6 min drive
- Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National) - 9 min drive
- Pythari – Restaurant offering Greek cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Veranda – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
San Marco Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 18 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel San Marco
- San Marco Hotel
- San Marco Hotel Mykonos
- San Marco Mykonos
- San Marco Hotel Hotel
- San Marco Hotel Mykonos
- San Marco Hotel Hotel Mykonos
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No thank you.
Luxury should not be in the name of this hotel. FIrst, it is all the way in the middle of nowhere, far from town, and although they provide a free shuttle into town all day, there is no point of staying here. The price is high for the condition of the hotel. THe last time this hotel was most likely remodeled was maybe 20 years ago, it is beyond dated. The WORST part was that I was staying here and working on my computer at night, and the internet is HORRIBLE. When we complained several times, they said this never happens, and then i saw 3 other guests in the lobby late at night working as well at 2am b/c the room internet wasn't working whatsoever. When we asked them for some kind of accommodation, they credited us $40. That's ridiculous. If this hotel was smart they would have at least comped 1 night, considering all my work was delayed b/c of the horrible internet connection. Also, some staff was very nice, and others were just bitter and rude, no smiles, and just made you feel like they were miserable to be there. Don't try to say that doesn't affect someone when trying to enjoy their vacation. I didn't enjoy this hotel one bit. I felt dirty the whole time. The beds were rock hard, the bathrooms felt old and dirty, and furniture was decades old. The expensive price of this hotel does not match everything about it, guest services, internet, room update, grounds update, location to town, all of the above.