Get an overview of this hotelNorth Myrtle Beach hotel close to golf courses and Intracoastal Waterway
Popular property highlights
Golf and beach nearby
Offering condo-style accommodation, this hotel sits on the Intracoastal Waterway within a mile of the beach, restaurants, 4 championship golf courses, and several North Myrtle Beach specialty shops.
Guests of this North Myrtle Beach hotel can sunbathe next to the sprawling outdoor pool, which offer views of Dockside Village.
Rooms with a view
All condos feature balconies and cable TV. Views from Yacht Club Condos include the Intracoastal Waterway; most Resort Villas feature golf course views.
- Good, quiet location
- Family-friendly amenities
- Guestroom size
- Beds could've been more comfortable
Barefoot Resort & Yacht Club
Palm trees and sun chairs surround the large freeform outdoor swimming pool. Additional amenities include a full-service marina, banquet and meeting facilities, and an on-site water sports center. Each complex at Barefoot Yacht Club & Resort features an outdoor pool and free self parking. Directly across the Intracoastal Waterway in North Myrtle Beach is Barefoot Landing, home to shopping, dining, the House of Blues, and the Alabama Theatre. The Landing is a half-mile walk from the resort. The Atlantic Ocean is 1 mile away.
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Many dining options are available at Barefoot Landing, including fine dining and family-friendly venues.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to its waterfront pool and water sports center, Barefoot Yacht Club & Resort is home to 4 championship 18-hole golf courses, a practice facility, and a pro shop. The resort also features outdoor basketball and volleyball courts and guests can benefit from the nearby fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property requires all guests under 21 to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Check-in may not be permitted for groups in violation of this policy. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 39.20 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 13.44 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Barefoot Resort & Yacht Club
- Barefoot Resort & Yacht Club North Myrtle Beach
- Barefoot Resort Yacht Club
- Barefoot Yacht
- Barefoot Yacht Club
- Barefoot Yacht Club North Myrtle Beach
- Barefoot Yacht Club Resort
- Resort Yacht
- Yacht Resort
- Barefoot Resort Yacht Club North Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Barefoot Hotel North
- Barefoot Hotel North Myrtle Beach
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.