Posted Mar 4, 2017
I am not going to go on and on just give you the Highlights of our 10 Night stay:
- Had to call on two separate days (late day) for them to come and makeup our room (they forgot) really?;
- Had to call almost every day because the cleaner forgot to leave something or clean something,(towels, coffee/tea, take out Garbage, etc.)
- Four days in to our stay was informed they had no Tea for my wife....never did see any Tea for the rest of our stay 6 Nights more;
- Safe was not bolted down instead was placed in the bottom of the end table beside the bed so, not secure/usable;
- appliances are very dated as is the entire décor of the room other then the Bathroom;
- The Hotel shares a parking lot with low budget Hotel which is frequently visited by Police and ambulance if you get my meaning;
- Air conditioner has no defuser on it and is positioned in a way that if you are laying in bed you will freeze when it comes on during the night;
- No pen or Paper in the room the entire stay.
THE REAL BAD
Never, and I mean Never, have I ever not received a wakeup call when requested. Guess what? On the day we were leaving we needed to get out of the Beach area before rush hour. The call never came which made our trip home not as nice as it should have been sitting in traffic on the 501.
Bottom line there is better for the same money in Myrtle Beach.
Comment from Hotel Management
Mar 7, 2017 by Jack R., Hotel Management
We thank you for taking the time to provide us with such detailed--and important--feedback. We promise to put it to immediate and effective use. We want to provide every guest with a superior experience.