Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Myrtle Beach hotel with indoor pool
Under the same roof as the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, this hotel is 2 blocks from the beach, a half-mile from Broadway At The Beach, and within easy reach of the area's other major attractions.
Sheraton Myrtle Beach amenities include an indoor pool, an Art Deco bar, a coffee shop offering Starbucks coffee, and a full-service restaurant.
Guestrooms at this Sheraton feature pillowtop beds, soaking tubs, work desks, and TVs with premium channels and pay movies. In-room safes have plenty of space for laptops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
The Sheraton Myrtle Beach Hotel is a short walk to the beach and connected to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Just 10 minutes away is Coastal Grande Mall, one of South Carolina's largest shopping complexes.
Business amenities offered by the hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property, and a 24-hour business center equipped with Link by Sheraton featuring Microsoft technology. There is a full-service concierge on site that will take care of reservations for attractions, shows, restaurants, and golf.
Rejuvenating spa services are available onsite and include a variety of massage treatments, detoxification wraps, and reflexology.
The smoke-free hotel offers outdoor and garage parking for a surcharge, as well as parking for RVs, buses and trucks.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 17
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 27871
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Number of meeting rooms - 50
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (feet) - 300000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Microwave (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Vidalia's - Second-floor restaurant with a glass wall and copper-clad columns. Serving contemporary cuisine with a Southern flare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
M Bar - Second-floor lounge under slanted glass ceiling with violet walls, blond wood, brushed-aluminum-clad columns, granite bar and counter. High back upholstered booths with complimentary high-speed Internet access for laptop computers. Art Deco lighting. Open nightly. Bar menu features appetizers. Vidalia's dinner menu available, also.
Coffee & Cream - Second-floor bar serving Starbucks coffee, pastries, bagels, cold beverages. Glass-brick wall. Red and yellow fabric disks hanging from high ceiling. Curved banquette.
Nearby Things to Do
Flanked by sunning patios furnished with lounge chairs, a third-floor solarium offers a swimming pool. A mirror-wall 24-hour fitness center contains a Universal gym and cardio machines equipped with small televisions and headsets.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
This hotel offers full-service massage treatments, either in guestrooms or in the on-site massage room. Massage treatment options include couples massage, body wraps, foot, fibro, best friends massage, chair massage, Reiki energy, hot stone, Swedish, and deep tissue. Advance reservations are required for all treatments.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Sheraton Convention
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
- Sheraton Convention Center Hotel
- Sheraton Convention Center
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.