Overview of Sleep Inn & Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Sleep Inn & Suites is located in Niantic. Childrens Museum of Southeastern Connecticut and Lyman Allyn Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Essex Steam Train and Dinosaur Place at Nature's Art. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mohegan Sun Arena or Waterford Speedbowl.
- Waterford Speedbowl - 5 min drive
- Hole-in-the-Wall Beach - 6 min drive
- Connecticut College - 10 min drive
- Rocky Neck State Park - 10 min drive
- US Coast Guard Academy - 10 min drive
- New London Union Station - 10 min drive
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London) - 16 min drive
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Five Guys - 5 min walk
- The Shack - 9 min walk
- Flanders Fish Market - 12 min walk
- Illiano's Italian Pizzaria - 7 min drive
About this property
Sleep Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Television fee: USD 0.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was small bathroom was too close to the beds and it did not lock or closed.