Upon our arrival, the manager on duty was asleep, and the place locked up. We had to knock on the door multiple time to be able to get/check in!
The room had a rough mold/musk smell, and the place dusty and carpets are not clean.
The bed cover was burn with cigarette holes, the main bathroom towels were literally worn out, should've been thrown away! The hand towel and the bed sheets had stains of what seemed to be blood stains.
The place was in a really poor condition.
On a positive note, the gentleman who checked us in/out, was nice upon our departure. But that's about it!
Sorry, I do not recommend this place.