Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Staff was exceptional, We stayed during graduation weekend and they handled the Saturday AM breakfast slam very professionally.
I was not impressed negatively or positively. Perhaps, what expected from a Hotel you are only plannining to sleep after a long day in the woods. Nice parking lot.
clean rooms and nice people not a 4 star place but the people are nice and good at taking good care of you. I've been coming to this hotel for 2 decaes. I like it for short stays.
The rooms were ok - nice flat screen TV, big king size bed and plenty of room to move about. a couple of things made us question staying here again. There were areas in the bathroom that looked like mold, hardly any outlets in the room other than the ones that plugged the TZ, cable box, fridge, and ...
The staff was very polite and helpful. No bad surprises. The stay was quite and the bed was very comfortable. This was very important since I have a bad back.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Nacogdoches accommodation! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Piney Woods vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Nacogdoches. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Nacogdoches hotels even let youbring several pets along for your holiday.
- Piney Woods is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Nacogdoches has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Piney Woods has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Nacogdoches is popular among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?